Saturday, July 30, 2011

Two New Challenge Blogs

Stretching my wings a bit to participate in challenges at two new blogs.  Over at Sentimental Sundays is to Focus on the Sentiment.  And, it just so happens, that Little Red Wagon is looking for heat embossing


This is the first time I've ever used this stamp from Wordsworth, I think I've always worried that it was too large but it's perfect with this background.  I stamped it in Versamark and clear embossed it before I did some very casual water coloring over the top.  I really like the effect.   Next time, I might trim and mount it, but I worry about going overboard.  The word 'enough' and I do not have a great working relationship. 

I'll definitely have to try this watercolor effect again.  I love how soft it looks.

Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

Rosemary said...

love the watercolour effect and the overall simplicity of the words highlighting the effect

Deanna said...

Very kewl!
Thanks for playing this week!
Dee - LRW