Saturday, March 21, 2015

HDH - The Naughty Corner

Of course my first post in a long while is for Haunted Design House; how could it not?

Their theme this month is The Naughty Corner: You can either make a naughty project, or a project about someone or something who's been misbehaving or create something with corners, or decorate the corners.

I went with naughty; well, actually, I went with the rewards that come with taking your punishment well.  So, unless I sorely misinterpreted naughty, please see below....




I used to be part of a now defunct art group that did ATC swaps with themes that people might find inappropriate - sex, death, kink, etc. - and I've had this bound beauty in my photo stash since those days.  I decided to do some corset lacing next to her with eyelets and fun red plastic lacing I had, you know, lying about.   

The metal letters were colored black with a Letraset Marker.  It originally said naughty, but I think she's taking her punishment extremely well. 

To finish it off, I added some die cuts from Memory Box on the corners, some matching distressed paper and embossed cardstock.

I think she looks fabulously naughty.

I've decided to start a second blog for my cute and cuddly art so my friends don't all think I'm weird more weird than normal.  Check it out: Paper Bat Wings - hope to see you there as well.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Andrea C said...

Very naught indeed. Great work. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House :)

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOHHHH LOVE! I've a soft spot in my heart for bondage images and your lacing and magnificently embellished corners seal the deal. Fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us in the dungeon at HDH. xxD

Monique's art said...

love the card, fabulous
thanks for playing at HDH

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Yup! You got it! You have made some dirty little Minions very happy with this one!
Thank you for joining us in the dungeon at HDH.

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Great to see you back, and yup, you've definitely covered the naughty aspect :P Thanks for joining in with us at HDH, and sorry my comment is so late, I'm playing catch-up.