Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Ballad of Mona Lisa

I collaged - kinda.  Maybe I just serendipitied... or something.

I love Panic! at the Disco -  they just released the video for their first single - The Ballad of Mona Lisa - off their new album, Vices and Virtues.  The video is set at a steam-punk funeral and I couldn't resist digging through my stamps to find something to send to my fellow Panic! fans.

This is the master that I did - I'm not sure it counts as collage since the majority of the layers are just different inks - Memento, Brilliance, Versafine, VersaMagic and some Stampin' Up colors. 

I added some brads, some paper gears, a few metallic tissue paper embellishments and ta-dah! Cards to send to my steam-punk Mona Lisa loving friends.




It wasn't until I finished them that I realized they would fit nicely into the Random Redhead Challenge - Crowns at Gingersnap Creations.  I feel accomplished. :)

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Jean Franks Beck said...

Gorgeous masterboard - looooove it! Such great pieces, fab combination!

Jingle said...

So cool!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done!

trisha too said...

NICE!!!

:)