Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Challenges Challenges Everywhere!

I'm going to go crazy today and enter multiple challenges.  What is up with that??


It just so happens that I was tooling around with this adorable Hero Arts bunny stamp (secret time: I'm  strangely incapable of not buying bunny (and lamb) stamps and then I never use them because, come on! Bunnies and lambs??)  Anyway, I do get them out and play and this card happened without my full consent.  

The bunnies are stamped with Versafine ink on pale lavender paper that I found in my scrap bin along with the great green polka-dot print.  "Spring" is from a clear stamp set that is no longer in the package, sorry manufacturer!

Surprisingly, it matches a few different challenges:
CAS-ual Friday - Pastels and Black (cfc45)
Dutch Dare Card Challenges - Cute & Cuddly (#157)
Clear It Out Challenge Blog - Easter Theme with Pastel Paper Stash

This is the first time I've entered challenges on any of these blogs - hopefully it won't be the last!

Thanks for looking!






6 comments:

Laura said...

Great CAS feel to your card. I love those bunnies! Thanks for playing along with us at the Clear it Out Challenge :)
Laura
DT Coordinator

Laurie said...

Super cute little bunnies! I love it! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

Such a sweet card and perfect for the CAS-ual Friday challenge. I'm so glad you joined us this week:)

Unknown said...

first off, i'm totally with you on the bunny and lamb situation. this stamp is absolutely adorable. and you've highlighted it beautifully on this perfectly CAS design... LOVE! what set is the image from?

Terry said...

Very sweet card! Love the little hopping bunnies! Happy Saturday!