I decided to change gears today and go with an ATC and use my previously uninked Stampotique image - "Head" (and "Heads", oddly enough).
I actually started with a black ATC, which I stippled and smudged with several different inks and then promptly covered it with my background image because I don't plan well. I layered the heads, which are stamped with Versafine (my favorite ink in the world) on a page from an old text book of some sort. I gave my little guy a rough coloring with a marker and some chalk on his cheeks. The frame was made from pre-stamped scraps that I found in the trash. (Yes, yes, I dig through the trash for fabulous things that I might have thrown away before I knew how fabulous they were!)
Ta-dah! Creepy little ATC, just perfect for the Fun with ATCs blog challenge - Buchseiten (or book pages).
As always, thanks for looking!