I love gargoyles, so I had to go with them and after 3 other failed attempts, I have a beautiful antiquish luminary.
I have some really cool gargoyle collage sheets on CD from Collage Stuff and I knew I wanted to use them on a transparency. I dinked around until I had formed a box from a sheet of plain black paper. I ended up cutting the top with a fancy schmancy edging die and then using an embossing folder. I went over the entire thing with some silver Brilliance Ink and buffed it with a towel to give it an antiquish look and then cut out the windows with a die. I added a different image to each window and sealed it up.
Of course, I had to add my favorite burnt flower thingies that I can't stop making. At some point I'm either going to set myself on fire or pass out from the burning polyester fumes. LOL! Too keep the candle hidden, I dropped a rolled tube of heavy weight white vellum inside. And ta-dah!!
Here's a fabulously blurry photo of it lit. (Sorry, my dark photography skills are not up to par.)
I will also be entering this into the following blogs:
...Joyful Stamper - Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Hotshot Craft - Anything but a card!
Thanks for looking!